We are Armed With All the Right Tools
At eXp we are breaking the franchise model as the most agent-centric brokerage on the planet. Part of what makes eXp Realty unique is that our agents can receive revenue share from the people they sponsor into the company. Sustainability is one of the fundamental and core values of eXp Realty and it is the collective intent of the agents and brokers of eXp Realty to attract credible, ethical and productive real estate professionals who are aligned with eXp Realty’s culture and core values. If agent attraction is of interest to you, we arm you with all the right tools to attract with integrity.
$250 Transaction Fee at Closing (max $5000 per year, then it reduces to only $75 per closing for the rest of the year)
*If you are on a Team this fee is shared, so you pay a fraction of the fee.
Triggers and automations
Complete integration with all our systems
Single point of entry
Everything Contract to Close and beyond
Full Transparency all in one location, done for you
Client Portal, with full transparency through the process for your client to track in real time 24/7.
Complete capabilities to deliver custom concierge services based on each clients unique needs.
Seamless transaction management
Madison Group Classes
Incredible Masterminds daily
1 on 1 training
Madison Group University, available on demand where you can learn anything you can dream of
Some brokerages offer profit sharing to agents who sponsor agents into the brokerage. eXp offers revenue sharing which is based on commissions earned from selling real estate, not limited by the profitability of any particular market center. This makes a HUGE difference in the size of your revenue share check.
eXp pays you 3.5% of the commission earned by any agent you personally sponsor into the company from the company’s portion (up to $2,800 per year) year over year.
Agents also earn residual income from producing agents sponsored into their overall group. For example, if you personally sponsor 5 producing agents into the company, and they sponsor their own producing agents, you can earn up to $3,200 annually for each of those other agents, which represents up to 4% of the gross commission, with no limits up to 7 levels deep.
Agents may elect to have 5% of each commission (after splits and fees) invested in shares of the company at a 10% discount to Fair Market Value. In doing so, you are effectively “dollar cost averaging” by buying when the stock is at different prices. This helps you avoid buying a lot of shares at an all-time high for example.
Top agents who meet certain production goals, are influencers in the real estate community, and attend the two major eXp events of the year can earn the icon designation whereby their entire $16,000 cap is given back to them in the form of shares of the company. In this case, 25% of the shares vest immediately, and the other 75% vest in the usual 3 year time period.
Experienced agents may choose to become certified as mentors, giving a helping hand to new agents in the company. New agents are required to use the mentor program for their first few transactions and give 10% of their commission on those deals to their mentor. This provides an excellent opportunity for agents to leverage their experience to help others while also receiving compensation.
Who is Helping you Build your Business? Real Estate is typically not a team sport. At eXp Realty it is! Most agents will not show you their secret sauce, share what is working for them and help you grow. The model at eXp Realty was built to encourage agents to be collaborative. Michele personally ensures she will help you get the most out of your Real Estate career. She wants to help you build the business that you have dreamed of. The Founder of eXp, Glenn Sanford is always adding value to the agents, new ways to help build our businesses; such as our Luxury Division, Commercial, Express Offers (iBuyer Program), Relocation, Affinity, REO, exclusive partnerships, special price and so much more!